The Snapshot of a project can give you a quick insight into how you are performing overall.
This information can be beneficial if you have a deadline to meet, or if a client has requested some immediate feedback on their rankings.
Use Snapshots to have a look at your current rankings, compare earlier periods, and look at historical progress charts.
You can download the Snapshot in CSV, PDF, and XLSX formats or share it with a live link.
- Search – the different search settings, such as the search engine, language, and location.
- Rank – current rank.
- Yesterday – the previous rank from one day ago.
- Week – the rank from one week ago.
- Month – the rank from one month ago.
- Volume – If there is a location set, it will show the country level search volume. Otherwise, if there is no location, it will show the global search volume.
- Trend – You can monitor any trends by consulting the daily rankings graph. These trends can help you adjust your business to convert more sales for yourself and your clients.