Plans & Pricing
- SearchesKeyword Combinations
What counts as a Search (keyword combination)?
- One Search is 1 keyword tracked for 1 URL on 1 search engine.
- Every URL/Keyword/Search-Engine combination counts as one.
- Each Local combination (different location) or Mobile combination (other than desktop) counts as one.
- An exception - Both organic desktop and "snack pack" for the same search counts as one.
What if I want to upgrade my plan in the future?
- You can upgrade your plan at any time.
- First, you'll pay a prorated invoice for the difference between the current plan and the new plan for the rest of the current billing cycle.
- At the next payment date, you'll get an invoice for the new plan's full amount.
What does unlimited URLs mean?
- Unlimited URLs means that there is no search restriction per URL.
- Therefore, the actual URL number is unlimited up to the plan's searches (keyword combination) capacity, in the case of tracking 1 search per 1 URL.
Are we obligated to long-term contracts? What if I want to downgrade?
- No long-term contracts. You pay for each month up front, so the minimum commitment is one month (or year if you choose annual).
- You can cancel or downgrade your plan at any time. However, there are no prorated refunds or credits offered when canceling or downgrading a plan.